At AP3 Capital & Advisory Services, we take a client-centered approach to the delivery of professional services to private and public sector clients, and development finance institutions.
We are a leading firm of professional advisors committed to building on recent successes, continuing to compete and win against leading firms in the sectors and markets we’re active in.
We are looking for an individual with a winning mindset who sees themselves as a leader committed to developing a career in the professional services industry, globally-minded with the entrepreneurial, leadership, and problem-solving skills that will enable them to contribute to the development of our firm, build a client-centric orientation across our multi-disciplinary teams, and potentially rise to the very top of our organization.
- Coordinate the delivery of PPP Transaction Advisory activities by providing proven technical expertise on PPP project cycle activities leading to commercial and financial close and beyond.
- Provide PPP technical advisory services in the formulation and upgrading of national PPP policies, project preparation, policy on oversight of PPP concessions and risk & oversight management function, etc.
- Originate and manage transaction advisory services, conduct workshops on enabling environment and capacity building as part of business development.
- Lead key activities as part of progressing a PPP transaction on relevant projects within the organisation.
- Develop and implement a framework and operating guidelines for the PPP technical advisory function, lead the dialogue with stakeholders and maintain the quality and overall health of the project portfolio.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, associates and partner organisations, banking and multilateral partners, and government officials, and coordinate with development partners and private sector financiers to ensure opportunities to secure and build on previous collaborations are embraced; and best practices are followed in PPP Advisory.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of PPP work.
- Work to mobilize expert resources from personal networks and our expert database to support the delivery of internal and external projects.
- Lead and provide technical support to assigned projects and investment initiatives.
- Conduct studies related to projects and special topics as assigned from time to time.
- Develop risk allocation matrix related to assigned projects and initiatives.
- Monitor progress, timetable, and milestones of assigned projects and initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of Tender Documents, Bidding Process, including Competitive Challenge for Unsolicited Proposals.
- Prepare reports and presentation materials as required from time to time.
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Results driven leader, dynamic problem-solver, network builder, highly motivated individual, who can get stuck in, to get the job done with minimal oversight, whilst using their judgement and professional acumen to prioritise shifting priorities and workloads to manage multiple tasks at once. An effective communicator, who’s a confident and approachable team player, with strong people management skills and a genuine interest in building their career within the professional services industry.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualifications in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related fields (Required); master’s degree or higher in any of the above considered an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional work experience in supporting the development and delivery of infrastructure at a reputable institution, preferably infrastructure consulting/advisory.
- Proven written and presentation skills in a range of formats (briefings, reports, summaries, etc.) and to a range of audiences.
- Sound knowledge of the infrastructure PPP space in Nigeria.
Competitive base salary dependent on experience. Plus, performance-related pay, training, and mentoring package.
Are you a match for this role or know someone who is? Then please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a brief covering email explaining how you meet the criteria above and what you might be able to bring to the role.
Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to ensure that it is reviewed. We will recruit on an ongoing basis so early applications are advised.