An experienced PPP Technical Expert is required to join the BOT Project Unit of an International Government Ministry in Mauritius on a 24-month fixed-term contract basis (full-time).
This is an exciting opportunity for a PPP Technical Expert looking to shape the trajectory of Mauritius’ capital projects, while overseeing and orchestrating a total of 29 ongoing BOT/PPP Projects. Also, there is a potential for the role to expand into a fee-earning position, providing a range of PPP and transaction services to clients.
The successful candidate will be stationed full-time at the BOT Projects Unit, actively contributing their expertise to the intricate processes that drive each BOT/PPP Project toward successful fruition. The expert's contributions will play a pivotal role in elevating the standards of project execution within the realm of Build Operate Transfer and Public-Private Partnerships.
- Assist in the identification of potential PPP/BOT Projects.
- Assist contracting authorities in structuring their PPP/BOT projects.
- Carry out pre-feasibility studies for potential PPP/BOT projects.
- Assist contracting authorities in the procurement phase of their PPP/BOT projects.
- Assist the Unit in formulating policies, including directives, procedures, and guidelines on BOT projects.
- Assist the Unit in the recruitment and management of PPP/BOT consultants.
- Advise PPP/BOT stakeholders including contracting authorities on technical matters regarding PPP/BOT projects.
- Assist the Unit and contracting authorities during the implementation and operational stages of PPP/BOT projects.
- Provide assistance in Bid Evaluation Committees.
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the Officer in Charge of the BOT Projects Unit.
- Minimum qualification: a bachelor's degree in either Civil or Structural or Architecture.
- Registered with their respective Professional Body in Mauritius or in their country of residence.
- Minimum 8 years post-registration general experience in their respective field.
- The Technical Expert should have been actively involved in at least 2 BOT/PPP projects.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org