Lagos or Abuja, Nigeria
February 1, 2023
February 15, 2023
PPP Research Analyst
- The ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to perform other functions as directed.
- Experience of carrying out analysis of economic trends, statistical information, panel surveys and other data, as well as knowledge of common Africa data sets.
- Highly numerate, with exceptional oral and writing communication skills, with demonstrable quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills, and be proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and internet tools.
- Proven ability to think and present information in a structured and logical manner.
- Excellent people/team skills, ability to manage small scale projects, and work collaboratively as part of a project team and manage external relationships.
- Financial modelling skills in excel is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and constructively with diverse, intercultural, and high impact teams in different locations.
- Developing detailed workplans and timelines for the delivery of assignments
- Supporting efforts to build consensus around the development of accelerated project delivery framework, including stakeholder mapping and management to anticipate and address issues (and where necessary escalate such issues).
- Producing inception reports with detailed understanding of scope, workplan – interdependencies, risks and timelines for completion of the project assignments (incl. proposed schedule of consultations with government stakeholders and lenders)
- Undertaking primary and secondary research to obtain relevant data as required to produce relevant reports and structure transaction and project development support.
- Contributing as required to the preparation of tender documents, coordination of the bid evaluation processes, and in particular, capturing lessons learned and ensuring the effectiveness of clients’ capacity building processes and approach.
- Supporting the PPP Project Transactions Team in drafting and preparing progress reports and with any additional work required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualifications in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related fields (Required); Master's Degree or higher in any of the above considered an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant professional work experience in supporting the development and delivery of infrastructure at a reputable institution, preferably infrastructure consulting/advisory.
- Proven written and presentation skills in a range of formats (briefings, reports, summaries, etc.) and to a range of audiences.
- Sound knowledge of the infrastructure PPP space in Nigeria
Apply to: HR Director at email@example.com