At AP3 Capital & Advisory Services, we take a client-centred approach to the delivery of professional services to private and public sector clients, and development finance institutions.
We are a leading firm of professional advisors committed to building on recent successes, continuing to compete and win against leading firms in the sectors and markets we’re active in.
We are looking for an individual with a winning mindset who sees themselves as a leader committed to developing a career in the professional services industry, globally minded with the entrepreneurial, leadership, and problem-solving skills that will enable them to contribute to the development of our firm, build a client centric orientation across our multi-disciplinary teams, and potentially rise to the very top of our organisation.
- Developing detailed workplans and timelines for the delivery of assignments
- Supporting efforts to build consensus around the development of accelerated project delivery framework, including stakeholder mapping and management to anticipate and address issues (and where necessary escalate such issues).
- Producing inception reports with detailed understanding of scope, workplan – interdependencies, risks, and timelines for completion of the project assignments (incl. proposed schedule of consultations with government stakeholders and lenders).
- Undertaking primary and secondary research to obtain relevant data as required to produce relevant reports and structure transaction and project development support.
- Contributing as required to the preparation of tender documents, coordination of the bid evaluation processes, and capturing lessons learned and ensuring the effectiveness of clients’ capacity-building processes and approach.
- Supporting the PPP Project Transactions Team in drafting and preparing progress reports and with any additional work required.
A highly motivated individual, who can get stuck in ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders, excel in organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, be numerate, think and present information in a structured and logical manner, manage small scale projects, and have financial modelling skills. An effective communicator, who’s a confident and approachable team player.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualifications in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related fields (Required); master’s degree or higher in any of the above considered an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional work experience in supporting the development and delivery of infrastructure at a reputable institution, preferably infrastructure consulting/advisory.
- Proven written and presentation skills in a range of formats (briefings, reports, summaries, etc.) and to a range of audiences.
- Sound knowledge of the infrastructure PPP space in Nigeria
Competitive base salary dependent on experience. Plus, performance-related pay, training, and mentoring package.
Are you a match for this role or know someone who is? Then please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a brief covering email explaining how you meet the criteria above and what you might be able to bring to the role.
Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to ensure that it is reviewed. We will recruit on an ongoing basis so early applications are advised.