Africa PPP Advisory Services (Nig.) Ltd is a consulting firm that provides Infrastructure Finance/PPP transaction advisory services, PPP Policy & Research and Capacity Development for public, private and MDA clients.
- Contract management for clients and consultants.
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the Company complies with filing required statutory processes.
- Ensure all documents generated by each department are in compliance with statutory laws where necessary.
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure accuracy
- Onboard clients/consultants on various projects.
- Managing consultant/client database to ensure they are up to date and information is easily accessible.
- Monitor and coordinate the flow of information internally and with external stakeholders.
- Research and engage in talent acquisition for clients and organisational needs.
- Prepare and understand job descriptions, review resumes and profile candidates.
- Engage in client and consultant management to understand their needs, allay their fears and find solutions to their queries.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree in Human Resources, Law, Administration or relevant field;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the professional services industry would be an advantage
- Strong people management experience.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to effectively handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of database software an added advantage
Send your CV to: AP3 Resourcing – firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject topic on or before 00.00 GMT on July 15 2022.