At AP3 Capital & Advisory Services, we take a client-centered approach to the delivery of professional services to private and public sector clients, and development finance institutions.
We are a leading firm of professional advisors committed to building on recent successes, continuing to compete and win against leading firms in the sectors and markets we’re active in.
We are looking for an individual with a winning mindset who sees themselves as a leader committed to developing a career in the professional services industry, globally minded with the entrepreneurial, leadership, and problem-solving skills that will enable them to contribute to the development of our firm, build a client centric orientation across our multi-disciplinary teams, and potentially rise to the very top of our organisation.
This a new role in our high energy and rapidly growing organisation for a dynamic, results oriented manager that welcomes the opportunity to shape and establish a role at the beating heart of our organisation. You’ll be based in Lagos, working primarily in our Business Assurance Services business with a small but growing team that delivers a range of Bookkeeping, Accounting, Company Secretarial and Tax planning, and advisory services to a diverse and growing list of clients, who rely on us to ensure their business and compliance information are up to date. And that they are armed with the management information and tax planning capabilities they need to make the most of their professional capabilities and personal investment in building their business.
You will have the motivation and capacity to play an active role in creating the opportunity to build a career that matches your ambition. This is a hands-on role, where you’ll have the responsibility to use your winning mindset and proven networking, resourcefulness, and business development skills to drive new business, build revenue growth, and develop client relationships by coordinating the work of our teams to ensure we are delivering for our clients 10 out of 10 times.
In return, you will join a firm that is committed to the growth and development of its people, earn a competitive base salary, with earning potential that matches your ambitions and results.
- Implementing strategic plans to achieve the goals of the firm, ensuring alignment with the overall vision and mission of the company.
- Operational responsibility for business development activities which contribute towards revenue growth, as well as a key champion for client service delivery excellence across the firm.
- Work with service leads to proactively develop and execute business development strategy, to grow revenues and achieve targeted results.
- Build and maintain relationships with associate partner firms, key agencies and clients that act as introducers or sources of routine opportunities and consultancy assignments
- Produce high-quality market engagement and marketing materials for print, website and social media use.
- Organize market engagement events and moments that build and leverage brand value
- Promote a sales orientation and excellent client service delivery across the company, supporting and educating staff on best practice and techniques to increase the effectiveness of business development activities.
Results driven leader, dynamic problem-solver, network builder, highly motivated individual, who can get stuck in, to get the job done with minimal oversight, whilst using their judgement and professional acumen to prioritize shifting priorities and workloads to manage multiple tasks at once. An effective communicator, who’s a confident and approachable team player, with strong people management skills and a genuine interest in building a career within the professional services industry.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Relevant degree from reputable university. International degree and training an advantage.
- International exposure/global outlook, balanced with an understanding of the African business and economic environment.
- 5 – 7+ years in the professional services industry; experience of sales, bid and proposal development an added advantage.
- Strong ability to build and grow an opportunity pipeline.
- Proven ability to establish and build client relationships and engage and grow a network of stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency in the use of relevant document processing and management software for documents, presentations, marketing, research, and analysis. Experience of web-design, digital or other social media skills; an advantage.
- Strong business acumen with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong project and people management experience.
- Willing to travel locally and internationally.
Competitive base salary dependent on experience. Plus, performance related pay, training and mentoring package, and other employee benefits.
Are you a match for this role or know someone who is? Then please write to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a brief covering email explaining how you meet the criteria above and what you might be able to bring to the role.
Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to ensure that it is reviewed. We will recruit on an ongoing basis so early applications are advised.